Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Anyone Out There?

Hey y'all,

I have a long day of teaching 7th graders the wonders of the food chain tomorrow, and I'm up waaay past my self-imposed bedtime, but I've been messing with the blog's layout all night long and am coming up short. I know next to nothing about HTML but don't really like any of Blogger's templates. I have downloaded and installed about 13 different layouts tonight and none of them are quite what I'm looking for.

Wegan, your layout is perfect! Share the secrets! :)

Anyway, if anyone has any advice or good, affordable designers I can look into, that would be awesome. I'm going to keep looking but would love any input. I want something bright and cheerful, preferably 3 column, with the ability to have my own header if it's pre-designed.

Sweet dreams world!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kayla ~ Thanks for your comments on my blog and welcome to back to the bloggy world! Nice to "meet" you. Looking forward to reading your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just found your blog - we have a few mutual blog friends
    I messed around with our blog layout forever to get it how I wanted to - u just have to look at the advanced bit in template designer and mess around with it - there are loads of different layout styles to work from xx

    ReplyDelete