Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ten

We’ve found ourselves in a slighty tricky situation lately. I had a friend I’ve known since my freshman year of college move in with me this past weekend, and she brought her 6 week old baby with her. Long story short, her lease was up and she didn’t really have anywhere else to go. So, she’s moving in with me until I leave in June. I have always valued my privacy and have lived alone for the past four years, so I was expecting a rocky start. So far though, it’s been good. It’s nice to come home and have adult conversations after dealing with 12 year olds all day long! Plus, it helps to have someone else to do things like make dinner with, because it makes me cook more often. It’s given me a very small taste of what it will be like when I finally get to move in with my love!

But, this has put a small strain on our relationship. Nothing big and major, it just makes the logistics of things a little more difficult. We aren’t able to video chat or talk on the phone as often, which is hard. I’m also a lot busier than I was before- also hard. It is absolutely nothing we can’t handle, but we have felt its effects. Thankfully, we only have ten days until we are together again! 10! Just a breath away from single digits. It’ll be here before we know it. We are both so excited. It feels like part of each of us is missing when we aren't together. She takes my heart with her when she goes. We are honestly best friends, lovers, and better halves, all wrapped up in one. She completes me. I can't wait to be whole again.


Quote by Johnny Depp Pictures, Images and Photos

7 comments: